I should sleep because busy day with plans tomorrow.
Shin Megami Tensei IV Info
Info from Dengeki and Translated by TurnipFritters on Neogaf:
- When your party dies, you’ll be taken to Charon. You can bribe him with Macca or Play Coins in order to revive yourself.
- If you don’t have the goods for revival, you may make an account with Charon. He will take the money once you get it, however if you die before paying him you will get a game over.
- Loot is found in certain locations in dungeons and will respawn over time.
- Different apps in the game for your Burroughs
- One includes a Skill Converter app and it allows for demons to try to mutate skills
- Also Target Weakness App and it allows for your party to attack an enemy’s weakness when in autobattle
- Lunar phases are now gone from the game
- Can also talk to dark-aligned demons without problems
- Can fusion anytime and anywhere
- Fusion also includes a recommended fusions for newcomers
- You can pick the skills to pass down during fusion
- Some fusion may end up with accidents (Example)
- 10 Minutes of Gameplay from 4Gamer
The game will be available on May 23rd in Japan and July 16th in North America.
Considering that Amane basically state that she doesn’t have the same influence her father, the Founder, has to hold the Shomonkai together (as seen when talking about the Anti-Overlord Shomonkai group)…
And she’d be in charge after his death, with just Azuma supporting her…
I’m wondering how long it takes before she collapses from too much stress.